I have FINALLY gotten my butt in gear, and booking has begun! So many of you have offered your home, and I cannot WAIT to see you, tour with you, and get to know you better. On a live stream this morning, I was chatting with a friend and she mentioned she had a cat and was I allergic. I thought “Hey, that’s a good post” to put out so people know what to expect hosting me in their homes. I see this a time saver, and if you’d like to host me in your home on this trek, please email or message me, and we will talk!
- I don’t have ANY allergies.
- I have a cat and dogs, and usually am pet dehaired. I know how to act with and around them, so no worries. The only thing I ask is that they don’t roam around me while I sleep…I don’t want to accidentally hurt the monster under the bed.
- I don’t bring any pets.
- I bring my own air mattress and such.
- If you would like to tour with me, or like to show me your city, Im all for it! I will have ideas with me as well, so I am usually up for anything. Except HEIGHTS.
- I DON’T DO HEIGHTS.
- I am up for adventurous eating except spicy foods- they don’t seem to like me and the worst thing to me is getting sick while on the road.
- I do have a car, obviously, so a safe place to park her would be great.
- I LOVE when my hosts offer to drive me around because I obviously don’t know your area. I am fully ready to help with gas costs, so please let me know.
- If you are unable to hang out with me but able to allow me a bed/space at your home, I am happy with that as well. I am not there to interrupt life, just a safe place to put my head at the end of the day.
- Anything else you can think of, let me know, and like I said, email or message me if you would like to hang out or host.
I hope this helps everyone interested in hosting me, THANK YOU to those who are already, I AM SO EXCITED!!!!