Guest Author: Mary King
I recently shared about the new beauty line from Disney called Beautifully Disney. But it is not the only line in which you can beautify yourself in the likes of your favorite princess. Disney has licensed out to Sephora, creating collections inspired by individual princesses.
Sephora first introduced the Cinderella collection in the fall of 2012, and many of the items sold out almost immediately. It wasn’t only that these were princess inspired beauty products, but also that these products were beautifully designed. And really, what woman wouldn’t want a gorgeous compact mirror in place of the standard solid colored plastic one? Following the success of the Cinderella collection, the Jasmine collection was released this spring. I am really loving the creativity I am seeing with this line.
- Magic Carpet Ride Eyeshadow Palette ($30) – More of a sampler, this allows you four shimmering shadows that include Carpet (glittery violet), Wonder by Wonder (glittery lavender), Splendid (glittery peachy pink), and Diamond Sky (deep turquoise).
- A Whole New World Perfume ($58) and Rollerball ($19) – This exotic scent is both empowering and seductive. Essences of carnation, orange blossom, mandarin, gardenia, mimosa, musky accord, cedarwood, sandalwood, vanilla, amber, and benzoin will make this Arabian night come to life.
- Three Wishes Eyeliner Set ($42) – Includes a gel liner with brush, liquid liner, and chunky pencil brush to create your perfect seductive and alluring look.
- One is Never Enough Nail Set ($24.50) – With colors such as All That Jasmine and Aladdin’s Girl, these brilliant jewel tones will bring a richness to your nails that is fit for a princess.
- The Palace Jewel Compact Mirror ($20) – This ornate compact mirror is sure to dazzle you every time you pull it out of your bag to check your makeup!
- A Whole New World Perfumed Body Shimmer ($45) – This is quite possibly my favorite item from the collection simply based on its unique look. The scent is the same as the earlier mentioned perfume, but adds a slight shimmer to your body.
Are you ready to take charge of your destiny and explore a whole new world? Then head over to Sephora to check out this amazing Disney line!